Brady working to develop chemistry with new WRs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Brady working to develop chemistry with new WRs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- Tom Brady celebrated his completion by throwing his hands into the air and shouting as if it was a game-winning catch.

Whoa, calm down.

It was only a pass to newcomer Danny Amendola at minicamp more than a month before training camp and with no one allowed to hit the quarterback.

But to Brady, it was a sign that he and his likely top wide receiver are making progress as he tries to develop chemistry with a new group. In the offseason, the New England Patriots parted with Wes Welker and Brandon Lloyd following a season in which they were the team's top two pass catchers.

''Danny has come in and he's been fun to play with,'' Brady said. ''He's diving out there for catches. He's really done everything that we've asked him to do.''

That excites the two-time NFL most valuable player entering his 14th season with the Patriots but with just one wide receiver who has ever caught a pass from him. That's Julian Edelman, who had 21 receptions last season but missed minicamp with a foot injury.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brady-work ... --nfl.html

Im curious what your thoughts are on Brady. I have never been fortunate enough to own him ever in any league I have ever been in. He has the new WR's where he has to rebuild that confidence in them that they will be where they are supposed to be. One thing I know about Brady is it never seems to matter who the WR's are he will find away to put up good numbers.

Do you see him dropping back to 2010 attempts and the team running more or will he stay at the 2011-1012 numbers where he is passing the ball 600+ times?

I think he will find a way to perform within 5% of last years numbers
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Football Talk