Best Free League Sites? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Best Free League Sites?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Best Free League Sites?

Postby DemonDeacon » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 pm

I run a keeper ESPN league and it's impossible to customize scoring on there site. I've been looking into other league sites, preferable ones where you can transfer league history and have COMPLETELY custom scoring. Anyone have any suggestions?
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Best Free League Sites?

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

DemonDeacon wrote:I run a keeper ESPN league and it's impossible to customize scoring on there site. I've been looking into other league sites, preferable ones where you can transfer league history and have COMPLETELY custom scoring. Anyone have any suggestions?

My favorite free site is fleaflicker.com, but I don't think you can transfer league history on it.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:32 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:I run a keeper ESPN league and it's impossible to customize scoring on there site. I've been looking into other league sites, preferable ones where you can transfer league history and have COMPLETELY custom scoring. Anyone have any suggestions?

My favorite free site is fleaflicker.com, but I don't think you can transfer league history on it.

Ditto on Flea! ;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby kevinkallberg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 am

Been doing yahoo for years. They allow you to have keeper settings and adjust scoring to whatever you want. Positions as well. They also allow you to import your league history every year, from my league's front page, I can view who came in the top 3 spots in the previous years and it also shows me where I finished in that particular year. And yahoo is FREE to use.
kevinkallberg
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 19)

Postby Hags888 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 am

I've been using ESPN for a standard 12-team league for years, and I'm starting a brand new dynasty league this year. I'm using fleaflicker for the new league because they have SO many more custom scoring options. It's also free. There is an "import rosters" option, but I haven't tried it and I don't know if it allows you to import historical data or not. I think it just allows you to import team rosters in case you do your drafting from another site. But anyway, fleaflicker is probably your best bet.
SKOL VIKINGS!
Hags888
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Commissioner's Corner