2013 football challenge points salaries? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

2013 football challenge points salaries?

Moderator: Football Moderators

2013 football challenge points salaries?

Postby Imakeeper » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello! I am very happy to have found this forum...My brother is in prison & he's running a fantasy football thing between him & a bunch of his friends. I've been able to find pretty much everything he's asked for online fairly easily...Except for the "2013 football challenge points salaries" list! Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it, I'm having a heck of a time trying to find this thing online....Here's a copy of the first page from 2012 so you know what I'm talking about - *This site won't let me post pictures 'cause it thinks it's spam*

Again, any help would be extremely appreciated! Thank You!!!!!
Imakeeper
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2013 football challenge points salaries?

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:56 am

Welcome to the Cafe. I'm not clear on what exactly that is you're looking for???
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby Imakeeper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks for replying! Hahah, I don't really know either, I don't know anything about fantasy football, I'm just trying to help my brother out. He sent me a sample of the "2012 football challenge points salaries", I keep trying to add a picture of it here, but this site keeps telling me that off site URLs look "too spammy" for a new user. I need the 2013 salary list. Thanks, any help anyone can offer would be MUCH appreciated!
Imakeeper
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby JerseyBearsGuy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I think I know what you are talking about. It's where you have a salary of say 1,000,000 and each player has a predetermined 'salary'.
You then build your team based on who you like. You can choose anyone you want but have to stay under the 1,000,000 cap Tom Brady costs, say 200,000, you now have 800,000 left to spend on other guys. You then have to fill up a certain number of positions.

Does this sound familiar? If so, go to any newsstand, and flip thru a fantasy football magazine. I have seen full page ads for this this year in a number of magazines. Not sure of the specific ones tho.

Good luck!! ;-D
A. Luck, M. Vick
A. Morris, S. Ridley, D. Williams, L. Miller, W. Mcgahee
B. Marshall, Julio Jones, S. Smith, S. Johnson, E. Royal, M. Brown
J. Thomas, G. Olsen
D. Bailey
Minnesota
JerseyBearsGuy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Response Team
(Past Year: 173)