Who do you prefer in a dynasty, K.Wright or Michael Floyd??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Who do you prefer in a dynasty, K.Wright or Michael Floyd???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who do you prefer in a dynasty, K.Wright or Michael Floyd???

Postby Jason497 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 pm

PPR league 1/10

Who do you think ends up being the better player over the next 2-3 years or so? Kendall Wright or Michael Floyd.

Both were ranked extremely close last year and remain extremely close this year.

Floyd's had an outstanding offseason, gets Palmer at QB and a pass happy coach in Bruce Arians, seems all the stars are aligned for him if he seizes the moment.

Kendall Wright led all rookies in catches last year despite only starting 5 games and missing 1...is the prototypical PPR receiver, could really take a major leap in 2014 if Britt/Washington leaves and maybe they upgrade at QB?

I think Floyd is going to have the better 2013, but 2014 and beyond, would you wait on Kendall Wright, or do you think Floyd breaks out this year and becomes the next Anquan Boldin there?
Jason497
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who do you prefer in a dynasty, K.Wright or Michael Floy

Postby 11stever11 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

I prefer Michael Floyd. I think he will improve quite a bit from last season in Bruce Arian's vertical attack offense and with Carson Palmer under center. He should be the WR2 for the Cardinals. Wright's value depends on how well Kenny Britt plays this season and if he leaves during free agency next season.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Re: Who do you prefer in a dynasty, K.Wright or Michael Floy

Postby kevinkallberg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 am

Yeah, I agree with the above poster. I would rank Floyd above Wright, just an overall better situation.

help me with mine? viewtopic.php?t=534224
kevinkallberg
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 19)

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions