Rank Rookie RB's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Rank Rookie RB's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rank Rookie RB's

Postby wfugel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 am

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about this years rookie RB class. I know it's early and a lot of these guys are going to have to prove they are the #1 back during training camp, but I was curious what the consensus looks like right now. I am starting off my keeper league with Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, David Wilson and possibly Daryl Richardson depending on if I trade away Vincent Jackson or Percy Harvin for a stud LB.
wfugel
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rank Rookie RB's

Postby jasonpsprague » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Right now I'd put Bernard first - BJGE runs like he's wearing concrete boots and Bernard should have no problem being their feature back with some very good young talent around him with Dalton, AJ Green, and Eifert.
2nd, Ball - Denver doesn't believe in Hillman, Moraneo is still recovering, and McGahee is gone.
3rd, Bell - will have every opportunity to be the feature in Pittsburgh, but I don't know how solid their O-Line is and I like the talents of the other better.
4th, Lacy - Yeah, Franklin is there but he's just as unproven and Lacy was taken first for a reason.
5th, Lattimore - if this is a Dynasty league and you have roster room to stash him I would take that risk. He could slide in when Gore is either too injured to play, or when the team lets him go.
10 team PPR Dynasty QB,2WR,2RB,TE,2Flex
Stafford, Roeth, Vick
Calvin, Roddy, Demaryius, Blackmon, Hill
Rice, Sproles, Bradshaw, DarylRich, Powell, Hillman, LeShoure
Graham, Daniels
jasonpsprague
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions