Young TEs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Young TEs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Young TEs

Postby jasonpsprague » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I have Graham in a PPR Dynasty league, but we have 2 Flex options so I'm always looking for the next big TE, and getting some insurance for Graham isn't a bad idea either. I have some options but I don't know exactly where to rank them. Right now I have them:
Eifert - I'd have to draft him with the 1.10 if he's there, and I'd rather take Isiah Pead or Zac Stacy there and sure up the STL backfield cause I already have Daryl Richardson
Cook - He had some flashes in TEN and I've heard Fisher wants to use him, and with the speedsters there he could get some looks in the under/mid range game
Cameron - Really think CLE is an offensive finally on the rise, but with a mediocre QB which could add value, but he's already struggling with nagging injuries.
Zach Ertz
Travis Kelce

Vance McDonald - All 3 have nearly identical size, and are in similar situations. I might wait til the last round and grab whoever is left if nobody separates.
Julius Thomas - I drafted him when he was a rookie but 2 seasons of disappointments and injuries and now a lack of opportunity because of their 3 headed WR monster and Tamme and possibly Dressen ahead of him on the depth chart make him a longshot at best in my eyes.
10 team PPR Dynasty QB,2WR,2RB,TE,2Flex
Stafford, Roeth, Vick
Calvin, Roddy, Demaryius, Blackmon, Hill
Rice, Sproles, Bradshaw, DarylRich, Powell, Hillman, LeShoure
Graham, Daniels
jasonpsprague
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Young TEs

Postby wtr23 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:11 pm

I'd be taking Cameron or Kelce. I like Eifert but his asking price (last first round) is a little steep if you ask me. I am an Ertz owner but he's the guy you stash for now and hope he clicks in that new offense in two or three seasons. I think Kelce will be more involved than Ertz early, since you need flex options now I'd take Kelce out of that group of rookies, but I'll take Cameron over them all as long as he has the starting job locked in. Most of these guys will make it to round 2 or later, so I'd take Stacy in the first, then take one of three TEs I mentioned at the turn.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions