Rate my 12 team mock (PPR) WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate my 12 team mock (PPR) WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my 12 team mock (PPR) WHIR!

Postby mjedwards409 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Was drafting with the thought of PPR in mind for a 12 teamer. Most of the guys in the chat said they were focused on PPR as well. Had the 2nd pick. Tried to go RB-RB since the position is so scarce. Waited fairly late on QB and very late on TE. Wanted to handcuff Foster and BJGE. Was able to grab Tate but someone grabbed G. Bernard very early. Let me know how I did.

My own first impression is that I did a good job stockpiling RBs. Hoping one of the three: Richardson, Hillman, or Turbin will pan out with a lot of luck or some key injuries. WR is a little weak and I'm counting on Amendola to stay healthy. I personally love Austin as my 4th WR option. Feel like he's really flying under the radar here.

(WHIR tomorrow morning when I wake up just post your links.)

QB - Luck
RB - Foster, Sproles, BJGE, Daryl Richardson, Tate (Handcuff), Hillman, Turbin
WR - Harvin, Amendola, James Jones, Miles Austin, Brandon LaFell
TE - Jared Cook
D/ST - Dallas
K - Dan Bailey
mjedwards409
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate my 12 team mock (PPR) WHIR!

Postby 11stever11 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

I think Luck will put up top 10 numbers this season and has the upside to put up top 5 numbers. I like the combination of Foster and Sproles. Sproles should put up a top 12 season in PPR. I am a bit worried about your depth at RB. I do not see Richardson getting the majority of carries in Saint Louis with Pead and Stacy. I like Hillman in PPR, but he may be a bit inconsistent. He is a player to watch during the preseason. I think BJGE will start to lose carries to Bernard as the season goes on. He is a guy I would look to trade based on his low upside. I would look to drop Turbin. I do not see him getting many carries with Lynch and Michael in the backfield. I really like Harvin this season. I am a bit concerned about Amendola as a WR2 because he struggles to stay healthy. When he is healthy though, I like his upside. Austin and Jones should be good options coming off of the bench. I think that this team would have the potential to be a playoff team.

Help me please?
viewtopic.php?t=534106
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings