2013 Preseason stuff consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Ambulance Chasers

2013 Preseason stuff consolidated

Moderators: Indibuck, murphysxm, Football Moderators

Rules Change Proposals -- 2013

Postby Indibuck » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Use this thread to submit proposals for changes you would like to see made for 2013. If another owner "seconds" the proposal, we will put it to a vote before next year's draft.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rules Change Proposals -- 2013

Postby Devil Doc » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Devil doc wins every game, no matter what. :)
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)

Postby Dolfan19 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm

looks like i didn't get credit for a T.Y. Hilton kickoff return TD this week. I guess the rules are set for only giving it to the D/ST? IMO if you have a player starting and he scores a TD in any fashion it should count.
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby mzkp54 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:looks like i didn't get credit for a T.Y. Hilton kickoff return TD this week. I guess the rules are set for only giving it to the D/ST? IMO if you have a player starting and he scores a TD in any fashion it should count.

Happened to me with Harvin. I agree it should count for the player
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Postby Indibuck » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

mzkp54 wrote:
Dolfan19 wrote:looks like i didn't get credit for a T.Y. Hilton kickoff return TD this week. I guess the rules are set for only giving it to the D/ST? IMO if you have a player starting and he scores a TD in any fashion it should count.

Happened to me with Harvin. I agree it should count for the player

Dolfan's idea has been seconded... we will vote on it in the offseason. ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indibuck » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

My proposal is to change the playoff tiebreaker rules... first tiebreaker is total points scored for the season.

In my opinion, this would be more straightforward than tracking head-to-head results, eliminating confusion and potential headache and heartache at the end of the regular season.... especially in a year like this when it's SO close coming down to the wire. :-?
Indibuck

Postby Dolfan19 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Indibuck wrote:My proposal is to change the playoff tiebreaker rules... first tiebreaker is total points scored for the season.

In my opinion, this would be more straightforward than tracking head-to-head results, eliminating confusion and potential headache and heartache at the end of the regular season.... especially in a year like this when it's SO close coming down to the wire. :-?

I would prefer this way also. ;-D season long stats are better indicator of team strength than a random week outcome.
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby Indibuck » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:
Indibuck wrote:My proposal is to change the playoff tiebreaker rules... first tiebreaker is total points scored for the season.

I would prefer this way also. ;-D season long stats are better indicator of team strength than a random week outcome.

The idea has been seconded... this will be item #2 to vote on in the offseason.
Indibuck

Postby murphysxm » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 pm

an IR spot would be nice
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby Indibuck » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

murphysxm wrote:an IR spot would be nice

I second this for a vote... although we will have a thread to discuss the particulars before voting.
Indibuck

Next

Return to Ambulance Chasers