2013 Preseason stuff consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Ambulance Chasers

2013 Preseason stuff consolidated

Moderators: Indibuck, murphysxm, Football Moderators

Re: 2013 Rules Change... Proposal 4a

Postby Indibuck » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks Dolfan... Was posting from my iPad at work.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dolfan19 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:17 pm

A couple questions...

Are you trying to sell us a hat, indi? :-D

and on a more serious note, once we have our draft slots, can we trade picks prior to drafting?
edit: i looked this up in the constitution, and apparently we can. (just posting in case anyone else had the same question.)

If we go to Murph's drafting style, we can pick our divisions as we go. So I expect if I draw first, everyone will be avoiding my division until the last three spots that will get stuck with me... :evilgrin:
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby murphysxm » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:If we go to Murph's drafting style, we can pick our divisions as we go. So I expect if I draw first, everyone will be avoiding my division until the last three spots that will get stuck with me... :evilgrin:

Funny, I was looking at the complete opposite strategy....
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 am

And we have a winner. Thanks for the votes. Once the other votes are complete we will begin our draft selection process.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: 2013 Rule Change -- Proposal 2

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 am

This measure has passed. I will make the appropriate changes in our constitution and on flea.
Indibuck

2013 Draft Slot Selection thread

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Per league vote, we have changed how we select draft order to the "Destiny" method.

Pretty simple: I will generate a random order via FFToolbox, just like last year. The owner who draws #1 gets to choose what spot they would like to draft from. They will post their selection in this thread, then PM the owner who drew #2 that it is their turn, and so on....

Keep in mind, divisions are determined by draft order. Owners drafting in the 1, 4, 7, and 10 spots will be in one division, 2, 5, 8, 11 will be in the next division, and 3, 6, 9, and 12 will be in the third division.
Indibuck

Re: 2013 Draft Slot Selection thread

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm

To="owners"
Subject="Ambulance Chasers Draft Order"

Indibuck has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the Ambulance Chasers league. To verify the results visit this page: http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_ge ... m?id=69829

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:
1 - TheBeaker
2 - wtr23
3 - Dolfan
4 - Indibuck
5 - Mr Joshua
6 - Devil Doc
7 - Murphysxm
8 - DVauthrin
9 - m16a
10 - Chaoyi Shih
11 - mzkp54
12 - The Lung
Regards,
FFToolbox.com
Indibuck

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Looks like one of the two newbies gets to go first. What spot would you like, Beaker?
Indibuck

Re: 2013 Check-In

Postby The Lung » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Better late than never!
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby TheBeaker » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 am

Ill go with the #2 spot.
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 169)

PreviousNext