DST: Broncos
K: David Akers

Bench:
Josh Freeman
Zac Stacy
Ben Tate
Mike Williams
Jacob Tamme

in team 1 , i recently dropped Mark Ingram to pick up Ben Tate from the waivers , which gives me the same Backup RBs in both teams but im happy with them , also i think in team 2 i have pretty nice backup QB and WR , where if Amendola doesnt become the nr. 1 WR hes often projected now cause playin with Brady , Mike Williams could easily get into my starting lineup . im not happy in team 1 with my DST and maybe Kicker , i missed on getting a very good DST but for week 1 the Bucs should be fine and then i maybe have to play the waivers from week to week just matchup based . 1 thought right now is to drop Tamme from team 2 and pickup another reserve TE , options from the waivers would be for example : Fred Davis , Heath Miller , Zach Miller , Dustin Kller , Coby Fleener and Brent Celek . normally it would be easily Heath Miller but hes still injured and rated "doubtful" for camp and "questionable" for start of the season , so right now im leaning towards either Fred Davis or maybe Dustin Keller or should i just stick with Tamme ?

any thoughts on that or my teams overall ? please let me see it . :-)
knight82
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please rate my teams

Postby taw856 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 am

My take is that you've built pretty good starting lineups without much depth behind them. Obviously if Stacy or Tate pan out that changes things and it's easier to doubt them while they're stuck as backups for now, but Mike Williams is about the only guy on either bench I'd be okay starting on any regular basis if an injury knocked out one of your starters. That said, Luck-Peterson-Bush-Bryant-Nelson-Bowe-Pitta is a really solid core on Team 1 where each one of those players has a realistic shot to outperform their current spot (i.e. Nelson could be better than a WR2, Bowe could be better than WR3, etc.) and Manning-Morris-Cruz-Johnson-Broncos is a slightly weaker but still solid core on Team 2 as well.

Push comes to shove, I'd label team one stronger.

Best of luck!

Mine: viewtopic.php?t=534688
BOLD PICKS FOR 2013
A. Rodgers outscores D. Brees in ESPN standard scoring by 40+.
D. McFadden plays 16 games (but ineffectively for someone whose only problem we always assumed was health).
M. Lynch=not a Top 10 RB.
V. Cruz=Top 7 WR.
G. Tate=Top 36 WR.
taw856
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 183)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings