Very experienced fantasy football owner here looking for the next challenge. This year I tried joining a league like this, but with no luck. So I decided to start my own. Here are the highlights:
1. PM me with an email address so I can send you the league charter. Yes, this will take you 20-30 minutes, but there are a lot of moving pieces and want to ensure you’re onboard.
2. The league will use Be My Commish to run the league. They wil update the league on a weekly basis and lead the off-season tasks. In addition, they will manage payouts and be the gatekeeper for all the rules etc.
3. The league will be hosted on MFL & use LeagueSafe for payments.
4. The Annual League fee is $100 plus $12.50 per team for the commish services/MFL.
5. To build a strong league, the league will hold back a certain portion of the pot every three years for increased payouts every four years. Details in the charter, but this is to encourage only serious owners to join and/or if an owner does need to leave, making it easy to get a replacement.
Please feel free to reach to me with any questions. When you PM, please leave your email and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.