Who wins this? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Who wins this?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who wins this?

Postby eaglesmatt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

My friend claims his team is better, i'm on the left.

http://picpaste.com/whowins-1qRPQaaP.jpg
Every 10 rushing yards = 1 pt
every 20 recieving yards = 1 pt
every TD = 7 pts
every int = -1 pt
every fumble = -1pt
every 50 return yards = 1pt
every 50 passing yards = 1 pt
eaglesmatt
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who wins this?

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 pm

I dont play IDP leagues but the rest look literally dead even to me. The two teams are very close in my opinion. Almost every position is very close. Each has small advantages in certain areas

I would say you both have good teams.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby inforaGIANTdisaster » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 am

Oh this is dead even.

QBs are a wash.
WRs matchup well as far as potential goes, though I'd give you the edge with Roddy over Demariyus personally.

RB is really the only place where you could gain ground. If Arian stays healthy, he'll be better than Trent. Problem is, he had over 450 touches last year and it'll be hard to stay healthy at that rate. But if he does, you have the edge at RB just because Demarco will likely not make it 16 games and Forte for some reason woefully under-performs while Shady should do alright this year and Gore is solid with that stellar Oline in SF.

He does have the edge at TE though. Easily.
inforaGIANTdisaster
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 14)

Postby bradleyk » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 am

QB - I like Rodgers a little better here.
WR - I like Thomas over White, but I like Smith over Nelson. I think Cruz will absolutely run circles around Jennings. You remember the adage that when you draft a WR, you draft their QB, too, right? I thikn Garcon should beat Brown if he stays healthy, but I wouldn't count on that. I like your situation better.
RB - I don't like Richardson or Foster for the ADP this year. Foster has had 955 rush attempts over the last 3 years. Richardson also is getting too many carries and is stuck in the Brown's offense. I like Shady more than Murray on the grounds that Shady might play 16 games. I like Forte better than Gore since Gore in 30 and taking a ton of carries, and I think Chicago might be getting it together this season finally.
TE - I think Witten and Gonzo are about even, but Davis will crush Rudolph this year.
K - Kickers are kickers
D - San Fran is better. I hate to say it, but they might be the best this year.

I don't know enough about IDP to try to pretend, but I think you have the slight edge on him, though it's hard to say since injuries are a hard thing to predict.
bradleyk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 122)

Return to Roster Ratings