Draft order - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Draft order

Moderator: Football Moderators

Draft order

Postby dainfamouswon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 pm

This is my 4th year of running my fantasy league and each year we have been picking numbers out of a hat to determine the draft order when we get together on draft day. I would like it if we all could know the order before hand. Is there any fair way that u guys know of in which we can figure this out before draft day so we can figure out our strategy short of getting all 12 guys together to pick numbers?
dainfamouswon
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Draft order

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 pm

First off Welcome to the Cafe. Look around a bit there are some valuable resources available.

As for draft order absolutely. The best way is using a draft randomizer. http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

Simply enter in the team names and email and it will randomize and order and email everyone in the league at the same time. You can do this a week or so early so each team can prepare a bit before the draft.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby dainfamouswon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanx a lot
dainfamouswon
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:49 am

The one C4L lists is great for fantasy football. You can also use random.org - I use this for many other types of ordering, but use the fftoolbox for draft orders ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Return to Commissioner's Corner