Crazy roster... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Crazy roster...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Crazy roster...

Postby duffoholic » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey guys,

This is a roster in my 12 team auction league (100$). We haven't drafted yet but we are allowed keepers for one year plus an option year. Drops have to be submitted today. Scoring is a little odd and TE's are just WR's. Yardage: 1/25 passing, 2/25 rush/rec. no fractional scoring. TD: 3/pass/rec, 6/rush. PPR, 1/3 rec, also no fractional.

Rivers (rights to him only)

Spiller 3$
Sproles 10$
Ingram 3$
Thomas 2$

Marshall 15$
Nicks 13$
Gonzo 1$
Rice 1$
S. Moss (rights only)

So with only 41$ spent, he has Spiller, Sproles, Marshall and Nicks. He can now target guys like Calvin, Green, Lynch, Newton, Brees and Brady who are all back into the pool in one shape or form... I think he might be unstoppable this season if he does an even halfway decent job in the auction.

Thoughts?
duffoholic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 421)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Crazy roster...

Postby inforaGIANTdisaster » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 am

duffoholic wrote:Hey guys,

This is a roster in my 12 team auction league (100$). We haven't drafted yet but we are allowed keepers for one year plus an option year. Drops have to be submitted today. Scoring is a little odd and TE's are just WR's. Yardage: 1/25 passing, 2/25 rush/rec. no fractional scoring. TD: 3/pass/rec, 6/rush. PPR, 1/3 rec, also no fractional.

Rivers (rights to him only)

Spiller 3$
Sproles 10$
Ingram 3$
Thomas 2$

Marshall 15$
Nicks 13$
Gonzo 1$
Rice 1$
S. Moss (rights only)

So with only 41$ spent, he has Spiller, Sproles, Marshall and Nicks. He can now target guys like Calvin, Green, Lynch, Newton, Brees and Brady who are all back into the pool in one shape or form... I think he might be unstoppable this season if he does an even halfway decent job in the auction.

Thoughts?

I mean, you have PPR gold with Spiller, Sproles, and Marshall. If you can get someone like Green or Calvin (I don't know why anyone would let them go) and a high end QB, you should be a shoe in for the playoffs easily.

Not sure what you're asking for here. But I'd go with a high end WR that is solid in PPR and a high end QB with the money you have left and then maybe a rookie RB if you can rather than another star RB like Lynch. Now if you ended up with Lynch, a guy like Julio or even as low ranked as Reggie Wayne, and one of those QBs, you'd be unbeatable probably.
inforaGIANTdisaster
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings