Doubleheader - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Doubleheader

Moderator: Football Moderators

Doubleheader

Postby vincent854 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm

I am interested in instituting one week with 2 games. I don't know if yahoo offers that. Is there any way for me to set it up off book and then add the scores and adjust the records after the fact? Just wondering any info would be appreciated.
vincent854
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 19)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Doubleheader

Postby dream_017 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 am

vincent854 wrote:I am interested in instituting one week with 2 games. I don't know if yahoo offers that. Is there any way for me to set it up off book and then add the scores and adjust the records after the fact? Just wondering any info would be appreciated.

Not sure about yahoo, but fleaflicker gives you the option to have double headers ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby vincent854 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am

I've never looked into fleaflicker. Would I be able to transfer my league history to that site? If I stay with yahoo do you know if I can add the points and alter the standings after the week is over? Thanks I appreciate your help with this stuff. I'm a relative noob commissioner and this site has helped me a lot since I found it.
vincent854
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby vincent854 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:05 pm

I was talking to fleaflicker support about moving my league there and they said that doubleheaders aren't available there. Have you actually used them there?
vincent854
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby dream_017 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 am

vincent854 wrote:I was talking to fleaflicker support about moving my league there and they said that doubleheaders aren't available there. Have you actually used them there?

It has been a couple years since we played with double headers, I'm pretty sure that they had them, I'll have to take a look.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby watermanrick » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 pm

We used to use Fanball, and we played double headers with separate lineups, if you wanted to. RTsports took over and we still play double headers, but can only submit same lineup for both games. In a 12 team,13 week season, we play each team in our 4 team division 3 times. We play all other teams twice. Note: Only 1 game in week one. two games weeks 2 to 13
watermanrick
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Commissioner's Corner