Need 2-3 teams for Baltimore PPR League $200 buy in - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 2-3 teams for Baltimore PPR League $200 buy in

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 2-3 teams for Baltimore PPR League $200 buy in

Postby johnnoyes » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm located in Baltimore, MD and I need a couple more teams to fill out my league. The league has been running for a 6 years now, but we lost a couple members in the off-season. We're a very competitive league, lots of trash talk, and we all have a good time with it.

Here's the basic details, let me know if you are interested.

8-10 team PPR league, we have 7 teams as of now and we're hoping to add up to 3 more teams.

We do a LIVE , in person, draft every year, snake style. Draft order is determined randomly just before the draft. The draft is at Padonia Station in Timonium, MD.

Buy in is $200, cash, you must bring the cash to the draft. We have a league treasurer that is responsible for holding all the cash until the league champ is determined. Pay-outs are 75% to 1st, 25% to second, 4 teams make the playoffs.

If you are interested, please post and I can give any other details about the league that you might be interested in.
johnnoyes
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need 2-3 teams for Baltimore PPR League $200 buy in

Postby BiggOx77 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm interested in your FFL. Is a spot still available and if so when is the draft? I'm in my early 30's and can trash talk with the best of them. :). Please let me know league details if a spot is still open.

Thank you,

Marcus
BiggOx77

Postby johnnoyes » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:13 am

Hi Marcus,

Sounds like you'd be a good fit for our league. We're all in our mid 20s to mid 30s and have been playing together for a while.

We still have a spot open if you are interested. The draft is scheduled for Labor Day, Sept 2nd, at 7pm. We try to do it on Labor day each year to avoid any pre-season injuries to drafted players.

If you can make the draft, let me know and I will send you an invite to the league and you can view all the settings.
johnnoyes

Postby BiggOx77 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 am

Sounds great. I will be at the Beach that weekend with my Wife and 2 kids, but will be back in time for the draft at 7 on Labor Day. It's at Padonia Station?

Just an FYI, I had taken a 3 year hiatus from FF because my young kids consumed a lot of my time, and they still do, just not as much. I may be a tad rusty, but looking for some fun banter and good season of FF. My former league couldn't hold my spot, so they are full now and play traditional style, not PPR. But I can get used to that again quickly. More points anyway. I will bring the cash with me on Labor Day. How is the draft order determined?

Thanks again. Please do send me the detailed of the league.

~ Marcus
BiggOx77

Return to Classifieds