Keep Pead, Hillman or Leshoure, or Blackmon - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Keep Pead, Hillman or Leshoure, or Blackmon

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Keep Pead, Hillman or Leshoure, or Blackmon

Postby mycuccismells » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:12 am

Shark1225 wrote:One other development, I found I select 4th, not third in the draft that is after preseason game 3. So that makes it even more likely that ADP, Foster and Calvin will be gone. If these players are available who would you select in a .5 PPR league, Murray, Charles, or Bush. I am really hoping that in round 2 I can still get DMC or Stephen Jackson.

Picking fourth also brings Drew Brees back into play. I had him last year and he was money. Even better he was consistant, you could bank on 300 yards and 2-3 TD's a week from him. That is until the FFL games meant something, he had a few rough matchups at the wrong time for hence the 4th pick.

I would go with Charles if he is still there, and otherwise Bush would be second for me over Murray in a .5PPR.
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 361)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shark1225 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 am

The last few years RB has been my achilles heel. I am sticking with Hillman by default mostly, he should get the most points for the first few weeks until some injuries kick in and the WW action determine who gets this year's Andre Brown or Daryl Richardson. I will be on high alert for those types unless I get extremely lucky in the draft.

If I can get a TD and 80 total yards out of Hillman I will be very happy.

Now what to do with pick 4: Peterson, Foster and Calvin likely gone. Do I take the every consistent Brees or next best RB, and who wold that be?
QB: BREES, Cutler
RB: TURNER, MCGAHEE, R. JENNINGS, Leshoure, D. Williams, Hillman, Hunter, Dwyer
WR: CRUZ, GARCON, Amendola, Edwards, D. Baldwin
TE: GRAHAM
Shark1225
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 20)

Postby Shark1225 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

mycuccismells wrote:
Shark1225 wrote:One other development, I found I select 4th, not third in the draft that is after preseason game 3. So that makes it even more likely that ADP, Foster and Calvin will be gone. If these players are available who would you select in a .5 PPR league, Murray, Charles, or Bush. I am really hoping that in round 2 I can still get DMC or Stephen Jackson.

Picking fourth also brings Drew Brees back into play. I had him last year and he was money. Even better he was consistant, you could bank on 300 yards and 2-3 TD's a week from him. That is until the FFL games meant something, he had a few rough matchups at the wrong time for hence the 4th pick.

I would go with Charles if he is still there, and otherwise Bush would be second for me over Murray in a .5PPR.

Keeper deadline was 20th and they were announced the 21st and Charles was kept. 4 seems too high for Bush, I will try to trade down an grab him later.
QB: BREES, Cutler
RB: TURNER, MCGAHEE, R. JENNINGS, Leshoure, D. Williams, Hillman, Hunter, Dwyer
WR: CRUZ, GARCON, Amendola, Edwards, D. Baldwin
TE: GRAHAM
Shark1225
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 20)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions