Keep Arian Foster or AJ Green? 8 Team PPR WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Keep Arian Foster or AJ Green? 8 Team PPR WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keep Arian Foster or AJ Green? 8 Team PPR WHIR

Postby LoganLiCool » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

So every morning I wake up praying to hear some promising news about Arian Foster and his calf/back injury. Yet it just doesn't seem it's meant to be. With today's news of Foster missing practice once again with a lingering back issue (of which treatment has inevitably affected his legs as well), I am starting to question whether or not I should keep him for another year. I'm in an 8 Team PPR league that starts 2 QBs. But since I'm an old school drafter, I love to stock up on RB. However, I just have an AWFUL gut feeling about Foster this year. It kills me to say that since this is the guy who's led me to a championship one year and the best overall record for the two following seasons. But it's true. Should I listen to my gut, minimize risk, and let Foster be another owner's concern? AJ Green sounds like a better option every day. Advice would be greatly appreciated. WHIR.
LoganLiCool
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keep Arian Foster or AJ Green? 8 Team PPR WHIR

Postby duffoholic » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 am

I've written about Foster a lot this year on this site and would be happy to keep him as my keeper this year. The only top 10 back to play in more games over the past three seasons is Ray Rice. Nobody has more TDs. He just scores. I love the guy and have faith that he will improve his YPC a little this year, get maybe 50 fewer touches and be fresher deeper into the season. Green is great but top RBs are too valuable to me.
duffoholic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 421)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions