3rd Year 2 player Keeper League Looking for More - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

3rd Year 2 player Keeper League Looking for More

Moderator: Football Moderators

3rd Year 2 player Keeper League Looking for More

Postby AQuebman » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

The Mike Brown Rehab Clinic is recruiting any and all who are interested in joining a casual yet competitive league. I am seeking to replace 2 teams from owners who didn't have time to play this year but I am willing to bring in more if interest grows. Currently we only have 6 members so I need to reach the 8 member minimum but any even numbered teams beyond that would be more than welcome. I want to avoid odd numbers as it makes it funky come playoff time and for scheduling

The league is going on it's 3rd year and it's a 2 player keeper league. It is not a PPR league but it does include IDP. The league draft is slated for this coming Saturday 2PM Eastern.

There isn't a required entry fee but for those who are interested you may pay a $10 fee that will go into a pot for the champion of the league. If you pay in you are eligible, if you do not and you win the championship you will not gain any winnings but will have bragging rights. Any money sent in the event an unpaid member wins it all will be rolled over into the next season.

Unfortunately it won't let me post the ESPN link but if your interested I can PM the link to the league for all of the rules. If there are any single shot questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post on this thread i'll be happy to answer. I know it's hard to trust a new guy to the forums so I hope to squash that perception at least of myself and this league asap.
AQuebman
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds