12 Team Casual PPR Looking for 4... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

12 Team Casual PPR Looking for 4...

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Casual PPR Looking for 4...

Postby So-Tex » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 am

Hey all!

I'm actually a member over at the basketball side of the Cafe, as well as a member of several other basketball related forums.

Myself and some other "basketball" types usually play in casual football leagues to pass the time until basketball season ramps up. One of those leagues is a Yahoo Standard PPR league, and we're looking for 4 more teams to fill it. All the settings are pretty much Yahoo defaults, as most of the guys in this league aren't heavy duty football types (although, there are a few in there who REALLY DO know what they're doing!).

Only sticking point is as it's set, the live draft for this league is tonight (Monday night) at 8PM CDT. I'm considering bumping it back a few days to give this post some time for responses, but as of now it's a pretty tight deadline.

Other than that, this is a casual league with guys who DO have experience with the fantasy game in general (even though most of that experience is on the basketball side of things). For us, it's mostly about bragging rights, and some jabs here or there, all in good fun. However, most managers, if not all, are still very active, even when basketball does get started. So it's not like we're there until the end of October, then everyone disappears. We still get the occasional "he didn't set his roster" or two every now and then. But for the most part, it's an active league with solid managers. And most of the ones in there now are returning from last season, so I expect them to be pretty active throughout.

If you're a "die-hard" just looking for a league to chill with, or a newbie looking to "get their feet wet", feel free to him me up with a PM and I'll send you the draft details. If you can make it in tonight before 8pm CDT, great! If you CAN'T, but are still interested, I'll send you the sign-up info anyway, and I'll see about getting the draft date pushed back a few days or so (I'm the league commish, so I still have access to changing the draft time if need be).

Looking forward to hearing from some of you! Thanks! ;-D
So-Tex
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 12 Team Casual PPR Looking for 4...

Postby So-Tex » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks to all who showed interest! Looks like we're full now! ;-D
So-Tex
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Basketball