D/ST Steelers
K Dawson

B Mendenhall
B Emanuel Sanders
B Golden Tate
B Blackmon
B Carson Palmer
B Heath Miller

A couple notes about my thought process late in the draft. I was starting to worry about TE and noticed Heath Miller was way down the draft board so I decided to deprioritize TE. I know Miller is injured, but Todd Haley used him quite a bit in 2012(78 rec 8 td 800+ yards) and thought he was worth a shot as a final pick and just wanted someone with upside as a place holder(eifert). I was targeting Stafford or Romo as my #1 qb, but obviously that didn't pan out. For a backup qb I was leaning towards Alex Smith, but Bruce Arians is going to air it out in the desert. It might be a wasted late pick, but Alex Smith is still out there. I really wanted a 5th rb, but there really wasn't much of anything left so I looked towards WR's with some potential(Sanders,Tate, Blackmon).

This is only my second year playing FFB and the first real draft I've ever had. Last year I lost internet access prior to the draft and hadn't set any preferences.Needless to say that team was ugly 5 QB, a solid WR corps, but not one starting RB. My #1 and #2 rb's were Ben Tate and the backup from Carolina.
strvmmer
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 14 team .5 ppr WHIR

Postby erjohnson1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

Good WR's and RB's for a 14 team league. Bench is a little then, but that is to be expected in a 14 team league. As you said, your TE situation is pretty bad, but Eifert has a lot of upside. Flacco will be constantly mediocre. Overall, I'd give it a C.
erjohnson1
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 24)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 14 team .5 ppr WHIR

Postby strvmmer » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

erjohnson1 wrote:Good WR's and RB's for a 14 team league. Bench is a little then, but that is to be expected in a 14 team league. As you said, your TE situation is pretty bad, but Eifert has a lot of upside. Flacco will be constantly mediocre. Overall, I'd give it a C.

Damn, I was hoping for a little better than a C. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
strvmmer
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings