Need ideas/site for multiple redraft per season league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Need ideas/site for multiple redraft per season league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need ideas/site for multiple redraft per season league

Postby SenorBeef » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Okay, so I have a league that drafts on yahoo. We were thinking of trying something different this year. I want to have a league that re-drafts 3 times throughout the season. One before the season, 1 before week 5, one before week 8, one before week 12. We're going to take the scores from each quarter, add them up, and determine a winner.

Problem is - how do you actually run these drafts? Yahoo stops running drafts sometime in October IIRC. What free draft sites allow drafting up through at least week 12? I can take the results from different leagues and then manually input them into our one league, so it doesn't have to be redrafting within the league itself (although it would be ideal if that were possible) - we could even use a mock draft site as long as I can get the results to enter in, as long as the site had some way of creating a private room. This league is a super deep league with 6 players and like 25 roster slots, so the site has to accommodate that.

What would be the best way to do a league like this?
SenorBeef
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner