Keep D. Murray in 3rd rd? **WHIR** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Keep D. Murray in 3rd rd? **WHIR**

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keep D. Murray in 3rd rd? **WHIR**

Postby goodwidp » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:45 am

12 team league, standard scoring

What are people's thoughts on DeMarco Murray? One of my leagues is a keeper where you are allowed to keep up to 3 players. Keeping 1 costs your 1st rd. pick, 2 costs your 1st & 2nd, and 3 costs 1st, 2nd & 3rd. I'm keeping Spiller and Megatron with my first two, and am wondering if I should keep Murray and forgo my 3rd pick as well. His ADP at most sites has him going somewhere in the 3rd round so it might make sense. The only other options on my roster worth considering would be Reggie Wayne or DMC, but I think Murray is a safer play, even with his injury history. Any thoughts would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks very much.

Post link for WHIR
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Keep D. Murray in 3rd rd? **WHIR**

Postby duffoholic » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm

For me it depends on where you draft and who you think might be available in the 3rd. If you draft late in the third, it is a pretty solid keeper, if you draft right at the start and think a couple other guys might be available like another top 5 WR, top 3 QB or even a better RB, you could throw him back and just redraft him if nobody else better turns up.
duffoholic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 421)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions