Chicago area 12-team keeper, ESPN, $50, in-person draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Chicago area 12-team keeper, ESPN, $50, in-person draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chicago area 12-team keeper, ESPN, $50, in-person draft

Postby jeremythebearsfan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 pm

While I have plenty of friends, I have to admit that they're pretty lame when it comes to Fantasy Football, so I'm looking for 11 very cool people to form a new keeper league locally here in Chicago. Co-Ed team owners would be interesting but however it works out is fine.
• $50 pay-in (Coordinated on Leaguesafe) due by 8/31/13.
• Payout: $300 1st place, $200 2nd place, $100 for 3rd, and the non-coveted "Jackass Trophy" for last place to be passed on annually, placed in a visible place within the loser's home until the next year's draft.
• A draft date of either 9/1 (the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend) or 9/3 (that Tuesday in the evening) depending on everyone's plans and availability, the place (probably a sports bar or pub of some kind that has wireless internet) will be centrally located based on everyone's whereabouts, then we either return to the same place every year as a tradition or the winner can choose...we can figure that out later.
• QB-1, RB-2, WR-2, RB/WR/TE-1, TE-1, DST-1, K-1, 16 total on the roster not including 2 IR, 4 keeper, non-ppr.
• Fractional scoring to try to eliminate ties as best as I can.
• I kept it as simple as I could while still being competitive and "different" enough for the first year, and we can vote on additonal rules by majority vote after the first year.
• My goal is to create a long-term league and form friendships with some new people through a common love of the game of football.
I can email you the league link on ESPN if you would like for other info on rules/rosters/scoring/etc...Who's in?
jeremythebearsfan
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds