SLOW SNAKE DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW- 1 OWNER NEEDED! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

SLOW SNAKE DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW- 1 OWNER NEEDED!

Moderator: Football Moderators

SLOW SNAKE DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW- 1 OWNER NEEDED!

Postby fearthemunky » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

King Of The Hill Football (KOH):

If you think that you are a good fantasy football player then this is the league for you. The entry fee is $250 and the level of competition is very high. We are seeking quality owners who are active with their teams. This is the 9th season for our league, and our 6th using CBSSports. The scoring format is two-fold. We have a cumulative points payline as well as a modified H2H payline, and we use offensive and defensive players. This year we are introducing a third payline- an H2H playoff. So in a sense it is like playing in 3 leagues with 1 team!!

Draft :

It is a snake draft that is done using the draft room on CBSSports. It is a slow draft that takes about a week and a half to complete. I will often call owners when it is their turn and they make their pick, to speed things along. We complete as many round in a day as we can. If you like the experience of going through the draft and being a part of all of its finer points then this is the league for you.

Think about when the NFL has their draft. Sure, you can just open up the paper the next day and read about who went where. But I like watching the teams go through the process and building up the suspense. That is what KOH is like. If you are the type who wants to go online at a certain time and have a draft that is over in an hour or two, and it’s going so fast that you barely have time to digest what you are doing, let alone any other owner, then KOH is not for you.

I’m interested in adding a couple of quality owners. We have 15 teams and we’d like to add one more since we had 16 last year. Entry Fee is $250. If you are interested, post a message or call Dave at 909-499-2718 for details.
fearthemunky
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: SLOW SNAKE DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW- 1 OWNER NEEDED!

Postby fearthemunky » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

You can also email me at fearthemunky@yahoo.com
fearthemunky
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds