Need 2 owners, keepers listed inside, PPR, $40 leaguesafe, v - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 2 owners, keepers listed inside, PPR, $40 leaguesafe, v

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 2 owners, keepers listed inside, PPR, $40 leaguesafe, v

Postby jbart16 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 am

Bear with me if this post is long, I need 2 replacement owners. Our rules are pretty standard, keepers are a bit different. The two teams up for grabs are DC Buffalo Soldier and Team BadNewz. Keepers with round being kept in are listed:

DC Buffalo Soldier: Vernon Davis (kept round 5), Daryl Richardson (kept round 10), Colin Kaepernick (kept round 11)

Team BadNewz: Dez Bryant (kept round 2), Jason Witten (kept round 6), David Wilson (kept round 7)

DC Buffalo Soldier has #1 draft slot, Team BadNewz has #10 draft slot

Check out the official rules and you must be able to pay $40 right away through leaguesafe and we will be pre-paying for next season sometime soon, so keep that in mind.

We are looking for ACTIVE owners who can commit to staying with us. We lost these two owners due to inactivity and not responding to league e-mails regarding the draft! E-mail me if you are interested or have any questions. Also, I can send the official rules and link to the league page too. Thanks!

jbart0016 at hotmail
jbart16
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds