FREE 16th year 16 team keeper league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

FREE 16th year 16 team keeper league

Moderator: Football Moderators

FREE 16th year 16 team keeper league

Postby DrBeeper » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm

We have two openings for a manager to draft this FRIDAY AUGUST 30th at 9pm et. We keep 3 offensive and 1 defensive player each year per team and redraft the rest of the guys.
We do not put up with non managers, we boot them, thats where these 2 openings came up. We have all our stats and history saved at espn and its totally free to you. If you want to be in a league with guys who stay involved and youre tired of being in a league where you play against teams with injured players or players on bye weeeks, you need to get ahold of me reply here. I will interview and pick the best fit for us out of all who write.

We count any relative stats at any position. If your kicker rushes for a TD, you get those points.......if your db lines up on offense, you get his points both ways.........We use QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE,K, DL, DB, LB, and 2 defensive flex positions for players of your choice.

Team 1 keepers are Matt Ryan, Arian Foster, Victor Cruz and Lance Briggs

Team 2 keepers are Peyton Manning, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mike Wallace and Aldon Smith

If you join we expect you to be at the draft for at least a few hours, we dont use a clock, we have fun once a year and have a real friendship with each other from all over the country. If you are tired of leagues that dont know each other, join here and make some new friends.
DrBeeper
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: FREE 16th year 16 team keeper league

Postby DrBeeper » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:26 pm

write me at commishdoc at yahoo
DrBeeper
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds