Just drafted- 10 Team, 2 QB, PPR.. WHIR!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Just drafted- 10 Team, 2 QB, PPR.. WHIR!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just drafted- 10 Team, 2 QB, PPR.. WHIR!!!

Postby two_step08 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 pm

we get to keep 2. i chose spiller, and morris (and instantly regretted not keeping julio instead of the latter). one of the guys had doug, charles, and calvin (i assumed he'd keep the 2 top RBs and I'd get calvin with the first overall, which is why i dropped julio)

anyways, i think i did quite good. would love more opinions

QB-Stafford
QB-Vick
WR-Cobb
WR-Garcon
WR-Austin
RB-Charles
RB-Spiller
TE-Finley
K-Hartley
D-Balt

B-Morris
B-Cutler
B-Thompkins
B-Sudfeld
B-Josh Gordon
B-Ben Tate

usually, i get killed by not grabbing my QBs early enough here (cuz id wait forever in any other format), but i got 3 quality starters. plus i think sudfeld is gonna be an animal, especially if gronk misses time. My WRs arent amazing, but Cobb is good for PPR and im expecting alot out of garcon. what you guys think?
two_step08
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Just drafted- 10 Team, 2 QB, PPR.. WHIR!!!

Postby two_step08 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 am

bumppp
two_step08
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)

Re: Just drafted- 10 Team, 2 QB, PPR.. WHIR!!!

Postby kjmiller127 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 am

Qbs - you're like the 3rd team I've seen that had both Vick and Cutler. Like I told the other person, if it were 2005 then you'd be in great shape, but both are injury prone, turnover prone and have spurts of terrible play. Look to improve.

RBs - There aren't many #1 quality RBs in the league and you got 3 of them! You could make a play to trade one maybe a few weeks in, but Charles, Spiller and Morris are all beasts, especially in a league where most teams are running back by committee.

Wrs - Not crazy about this group, some upside with Thompkins and Gordon. Cobb is pretty good, but he's in GB where Rodgers spreads the ball around a lot. Could upgrade a little here, but you're in decent shape especially if Austin comes on or if you get some production out of the first guys i mentioned.

TE - Finley getting up there in years and like I said before, rodgers spreads the ball around a lot, so it will be hard to get consistent Numbers from him week to week.

You have an incredible RB backfield, a decent WR corp. I'd put a little work into maybe improving your TE, but nothing you can't wait and see on. If I were you I would try to check the waiver wire for any QBs

please help with mine - viewtopic.php?t=536485
kjmiller127
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 52)

Return to Roster Ratings