Will help in return! - Rate my roster - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Will help in return! - Rate my roster

Moderator: Football Moderators

Will help in return! - Rate my roster

Postby RC7112 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:51 pm

12 team, ESPN standard scoring, Non-PPR...QB RB RB FLEX WR WR TE DEF K:

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Doug Martin, Steven Jackson, Ryan Mathews, Ben Tate, Bernard Pierce, Knowshown Moreno
WR: Marques Colston, Antonio Brown, Cecil Shorts, Steve Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders, Kenny Stills
TE: Brandon Myers
DEF: Patriots
K: Janikowski

After a huge early run on RB's and WR's I had to grab Brees in the third round and try to make up ground at WR afterwards, which hurt my TE slot.

Kendall Wright, Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Aaron Dobson are notable players currently on waivers.

Leave a link and I'll leave feedback on your post - thanks
RC7112
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Will help in return! - Rate my roster

Postby erjohnson1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Very solid team. RB's look great, and wide receivers are solid also. Bress is a stud, and I wouldn't worry about your TE. After the first two tiers of TE's (Graham, Gronkowski, Witten, Davis, and Gonzalez) there's a huge dropoff and most players after that are pretty equal. This would be a good team in a 10 team, so you know you did well seeing how this a 12.

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=536278
erjohnson1
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 24)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby brotherjake70 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 am

Agreed, you have a solid team.

The only area that if you wanted to beef up a little would be TE. I think Myers will have a decent year and Manning hasn't really ever had a good TE to work with. And with the RB in NYG, still have my doubt on Wilson, Gresham would be an upgrade but just slight.

Or you can drop one your WR and pick up an extra TE for your bench. Play them against the schedule to maximize your points. Stevie Johnson really doesn't have anyone throwing to him this year and BUF is a solid run time.

Hope that helps,

My Team (viewtopic.php?t=536323)
brotherjake70
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Postby dn69141 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

Brees, Martin, and Jackson- Solid as they Come

Colston has put up consistent great numbers the last couple years, and I doubt that changes.

Cecil Shorts- I think he is going to have a great year this year, sadly none of my teams have him, but I'd like him.

If Arian does go down.. Ben Tate will be solid!

Bronco fan here.. Knowshown I don't think will ever get much this year.

TE- IMO is a bit weak.. but same thing happened on my team.

Patriots DEF.. I like them. Had them last year and they did well for me.
dn69141
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kjmiller127 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 am

Qb - Brees is top 5 QB so good job there, might need a backup but he's obvioulsy solid.

RB - Martin = beast, Jackson is a potential beast in a great ATL offense (he is older though), Mathews also is a beast potentially, but has to stay healthy, wouldn't bet on it though. Past that Tate, pierce and Moreno are just meh.

WR - They're Ok, not great. Colston should have decent year but Brees spreads ball around a lot. The rest of your WRs have some upside, but probably not elite.

TE - Ok, not great.

You're strong at QB and RB, two positions that's nice to be strong at. Could use some WR help I guess

Please help mine viewtopic.php?t=536485
kjmiller127
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 52)

Postby tonawanda07 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 am

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Doug Martin, Steven Jackson, Ryan Mathews, Ben Tate, Bernard Pierce, Knowshown Moreno
WR: Marques Colston, Antonio Brown, Cecil Shorts, Steve Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders, Kenny Stills
TE: Brandon Myers
DEF: Patriots
K: Janikowski

very solid team until ya get to the te position but unless you get graham theres not a huge drop off anyways.
for me id still try to package shorts or stevie and tate and try to upgrade the te position thou or try for a higher tier wr.
the guy that has foster would prolly be your best chance for packaging tate and someone.

viewtopic.php?t=536497
tonawanda07
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Roster Ratings