12 team league. 1/2 point ppr - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 team league. 1/2 point ppr

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 team league. 1/2 point ppr

Postby Sean.Sr » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 am

Hey guys, what a great community here; thanks for having me. I just did my draft and I'm eager for some feedback. :)

QB
Kaepernick

RB
McCoy
Steve Jackson
E.Lacy
Vereen
Moreno

WR
Andre Johnson
Steve Smith (Car)
Sidney Rice
Thompkins
Kenny Stills

TE
Olsen
Cameron
Thanks in advance for any input yas can throw my way. I look forward to being an active member.
Sean.Sr
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 team league. 1/2 point ppr

Postby MPappadato » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Welcome!

I really like your RB depth. You've got a great number 1, and although I'm not the biggest Jackson fan, I can't deny his setup this year and you have some great upside behind him in Lacy and Vereen, especially Vereen in your half PPR.

As a Niner fan, I'm biased, but I love your QB. I expect big things from him.

Your WR situation is a tad shaky for my taste. Johnson and Smith's age don't concern me too much individually, but ideally you'd pair one of them with a younger option just to spread risk. Both of them are great yardage wise, but lack that TD upside that a lot of other players at the position have. Not necessarily right away, but eventually maybe you can deal from your depth at RB and package one with a WR. I do like that you grabbed Stills and Thompkins, two young upside plays that could surprise. That's the right move when you're topheavy with vets.

Good job with the TE- you didn't take a top player, but you got 2 upside guys. One of them will serve you well.

I like your team- with a little work you'll be in the playoffs.

If you'd like to help with mine, you can find it here.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=536335
Thanks!
MPappadato
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Re: 12 team league. 1/2 point ppr

Postby Sean.Sr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:30 am

Is Moreno worth keeping? He's sitting as the Broncos #3 right now with some potential of moving up if the others faulter. I kinda wanna add (gulp) Alex Smith of all people. I'm read great things about him, that he may be a top 10 QB in KC. Plus he plays Buff during Kaepernick's bye week.

Should I dump Moreno for Alex Smith?
Sean.Sr
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Roster Ratings