How'd I do? Please help me! 10-Tm Standard - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

How'd I do? Please help me! 10-Tm Standard

Moderator: Football Moderators

How'd I do? Please help me! 10-Tm Standard

Postby PVpanther5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:30 am

Feel like I drafted a pretty solid team. The guys I drafted with seemed pretty dumb (considering I didn't draft LeSean McCoy until the 3rd round at 23 overall). My RB depth after my starters isn't great but I feel like I'm good all around. Anyone think I can dominate my league with this team? My 10-team standard roster looks like this:

QB Matthew Stafford
RB Doug Martin
RB Steven Jackson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE Ron Gronkowski
Flex LeSean McCoy
D/ST Dallas Cowboys
K Matt Bryant

Bench includes:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Mark Ingram
RB Bryce Brown
WR Antonio Brown
WR Pierre Garcon
WR Chris Givens
TE Jordan Cameron

Also a few questions: Dalton is available, should I drop Roethlisberger to pick him up? Sudfeld also went undrafted and is available, keep Cameron or make the change? Thanks alot guys. All input is welcomed. I'd be interested to hear any opinions.
PVpanther5
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: How'd I do? Please help me! 10-Tm Standard

Postby bradleyk » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 am

Looks good all around to me. I'm not sold on Fitzgerald at all, and I still have small misgivings about Bowe. But frankly, they could both be duds and I think you'd be OK. I've never heard of Shady going in the third round before.

I think Cameron will outscore Sudfeld by the end, but since you have Gronk as a starter, I'd do it. You'll be starting Gronk every week he's healthy, and I think Sudfeld will outscore Cameron on the weeks he isn't. Obviously, this creates a bye week problem, but that's just one game and there will be someone on waivers.

I personally like Dalton over Rothlesburgr for you, especially since Dalton will be playing the relatively soft 'Fins on Stafford's bye (though the Steelers get the Pats I suppose.) A lot of it boils down to Wallace and Miller being absent while AJ Green continues to be a freak of nature.

Best of luck.
bradleyk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 111)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings