12 Team Standard. 9th pick Heavy RB. Howd I do? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team Standard. 9th pick Heavy RB. Howd I do?

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Standard. 9th pick Heavy RB. Howd I do?

Postby GAC8666 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:24 pm

12 team standard. 4 pnts passing TD. I had the 9th pick and went RB heavy

QB. Russell Wilson
WR. Larry Fitzgerald
WR. Steve Smith
Wr. Chris Givens
RB. CJ Spiller
RB. Alfred Morris
TE. Jared Cook
Flex. David Wilson
K. David Akers
DST. Baltimore

BN. Ryan Matthews RB
BN. Gio Bernard RB
BN. Bernard Pierce RB
BN. Daniel Thomas RB
BN. Alshon Jeffrey WR
BN. Ruben Randle WR
GAC8666
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 12 Team Standard. 9th pick Heavy RB. Howd I do?

Postby dn69141 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Wilson- I think he's going to play like he did the 2nd half of last year this entire year, if he does, he will be great.
Fitzgerald- Great receiver, your best one, and he will do good for you.
Smith-Is reliable, and steady with points, never hurts to have one of them guys.
Givens- This guy is fast... and catches the deep passes. Last year his light started shining and this year I think it will continue. He will be a playmaker, so I would worry for inconsistent (rollercoaster) numbers, but I do think he will be a decent WR3 for sure. He has had a good preseason.

CJ.Spiller--- I'm biased against this guy.. many reasons because he is on the bills team. Bills offense with or without him doesn't score touchdowns. I will never argue the fact that this guy won't get the ball... if he stays healthy and not beat up and to me is a big untested IF he will see 350+ carries. What I don't see is them being anything spectacular. I think most defenses will stack the box and make him work for every carry he takes. He should have decent numbers, but not top 6 numbers in my opinion.

Alfred Morris- I see him having the same year as last year, which is a good thing.
Jared Cook- Up and coming TE this year, I think he has potential to be a top 5, if anything he is average, which there is a bunch of. I'd say he is a safe pick, with potential of a great pick.

David Wilson- I have two thoughts for this guy.. and he is sitting on my (top) fantasy team's bench which I'm excited for. This guy will either bust (I guess bust determines what you sacrificed if anything to get him), or he will breakout and be awesome. I really think he will have a great season. When I said bust.. I mean he will be average at least, but with potential to be great, so if you stole him.. you can't lose in my opinion.

Akers- Good reliable kicker--- if there is one. I also have him on my team, I think he will be at least average, so can't complain. Kickers are to hard to judge it seems. Kicks in a dome at least!

Ravens- I'd say they will teeter around the top 10 on defenses.

Gio Bernard- Look for this guy to be really solid... and has the potential to be good enough to play as an RB2. Season will tell but I like this guy, having him there, nice job.

Jeffrey- Meh. I think this guy is fast.. and that's about all he's good for. Has definitely NOT lived up to his potential.. if this would happen to be the year for him, he'd be awesome. I doubt it, no faith from me.
Rueben- Has to compete with Nicks and Cruz... but he is in that W3 position at NY (or he will be). Nicks has a history to be hurt, so he could be #2 with some luck, if that happens, his value comes way up. Either or, shouldn't be a bad backup.
dn69141
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings