No way possible I can't believe it! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

No way possible I can't believe it!

Moderator: Football Moderators

No way possible I can't believe it!

Postby Go Packers » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:49 pm

Donald Driver scored a TD! I was going to put him on my bench permanatly. Also 92 YDS. He is doing better than Santana Moss. I am happy since its the Packers and they have a 17-3 lead. What a weird week? MY players are doing terrible. My 6 game winning streak is in Jeopardy! Its going to be close! Luckily I have already clinched the playoffs.
Go Packers

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby shpuck » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:51 pm

Any word on what happened to Ahman Green. He wasn't involved in the last half of the second to last drive of the half, and not at all in the last drive (although it was clearly smarter to pass to get the quick score).

All I get to watch is DAL/WAS and BAL/OAK. I'm not too thrilled.
shpuck
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby emaja » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:51 pm

I waived him a month ago in both my leagues.

GB Packers are too Ahman Green oriented to count on anyone else.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby Go Packers » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:57 pm

By the way I am a Packer fan, but live in NYC. You think you have it bad. MY games this week are JETS/steelers and Skins/Cowboys. Going back to last week with showdown Sunday my only games were Jets/Bills and Giants/SKINS. I always get the worst games :,-(

I guess it's time to switch to direct TV to get NFL sunday ticket.
Go Packers

Postby Go Packers » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:58 pm

I get my stats from looking at live NFL stats on NFL.com, I also listen to The Packers games on the radio. (delayed by 15 seconds)
Go Packers

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:11 pm

Go Packers wrote:By the way I am a Packer fan, but live in NYC. You think you have it bad. MY games this week are JETS/steelers and Skins/Cowboys. Going back to last week with showdown Sunday my only games were Jets/Bills and Giants/SKINS. I always get the worst games :,-(

Just as bad here in south Jersey since they assume that we want to watch the sorry ass Jets and Giants play every week. I'm just glad Philly is playing Monday night so I got to watch the Rams today.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

s

Postby ScrippyDoobies » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:32 pm

I benched him in favor of the sleeper of the week according to a lot of people, Deion Branch. I had Driver starting the last 5 weeks, where he totaled like 7 points. Then he has a good game the week I bench him and Branch gets one reception for 17 yards
ScrippyDoobies
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:36 pm

Go Packers wrote:By the way I am a Packer fan, but live in NYC. You think you have it bad. MY games this week are JETS/steelers and Skins/Cowboys. Going back to last week with showdown Sunday my only games were Jets/Bills and Giants/SKINS. I always get the worst games :,-(

Woah now, I'm in Gainesville, meaning I get Jags games. Jags/Bengals, Jags/Browns, Jags/Texans....you get the point.

In fact, at one point last year, the Dolphins and Raiders were tied for the best record in the AFC, and were playing each other. But instead of that game, I got Jags/Texans. At that point in the season, only 3 teams in the entire NFL were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. The Jags and Texans were 2 of those 3. :-t
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:12 am

Free Bagel wrote:Woah now, I'm in Gainesville, meaning I get Jags games. Jags/Bengals, Jags/Browns, Jags/Texans....you get the point.

And Gator games on Saturday.... WOW! That is rough..... :-o

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk