10 man non ppr- I'm excited- take a look, thoughts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 man non ppr- I'm excited- take a look, thoughts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 man non ppr- I'm excited- take a look, thoughts?

Postby dn69141 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 pm

We play a 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (QB,RB,WR,TE), DEF, K. Pretty standard scoring but 1pt. per 20 yards passing. 18 man roster.

I did not draft all my players like this, I have already done some trading. This is how I sit, and I'm pretty sure for now is final.

QB's- Tom Brady, Matt Stafford, Carson Palmer
RB's- Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Eddie Lacy, David Wilson
WR's - Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, T.Y. Hilton, Kenbrell Thompkins (Michael Floyd is available per waiver wire I might grab him who knows.. I kinda wanna see what Thompkins does)
TE's- Michael Finley, Martellus Bennet (this is my weak spot, but I think one of these two, or both, will pull me through).
K-Randy Bullock, David Akers
Def-Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants
dn69141
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 man non ppr- I'm excited- take a look, thoughts?

Postby APAP » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

You have a real good looking team, especially at WR. I would worry about having a RB injury with you only having four on your roster, and where you only start 1 QB you probably don't need 3 on the roster.

I might suggest trying to package two names like Stafford and maybe someone like Johnson to get you a real dynamic number two back to play beside Martin. But you will probably be fine with Martin, Lacy and Johnson, it's just something to consider if you have an injury at RB or if you feel that you need to add another back.

Great team overall, though. You have to have one of the better teams in the league.
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby dn69141 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:40 pm

My Flex option includes a QB.. so pretty much.. it's a 2 QB league.. and I wouldn't put anythign else but a QB in that slot.. to be honest.

I am hoping to win it all with my lineup.
dn69141
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kjmiller127 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 am

Qbs - You are all set. You have a solid beast in Brady and Stafford has a ton of upside. Palmer isn't bad to have as a 3 if he does something good you could look to trade him, especially if he has a big week or two early in season, trade him quickly.

RBs - Martin is a beast, I'm still not convinced CJ3 is coming back to his old self, time will tell. Definitely some upside with Lacy and wilson, I'm weary of Rookie RBs though, but in GB and rodgers they will probably utilize him well.

WRs - Dude, you are all set here too. You have literally two of the best WRs in the league, no idea how you pulled that off. On top of that Jordy has been useful and upside with Thompkins

TE- you are right, your TE aren't the best. Finley is getting older and ball gets tossed around a lot in GB, look to upgrade this position quickly.

Great Defenses.

Pretty impressed, you have GREAT talent at QB and WR, and it's deep. You could easily make a play with one of those positions to get a solid RB or definitely a TE. Great job

please help with mine - viewtopic.php?t=536485
kjmiller127
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 52)

Return to Roster Ratings