What position am I weakest at? (need help with a trade) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

What position am I weakest at? (need help with a trade)

Moderator: Football Moderators

What position am I weakest at? (need help with a trade)

Postby gsquidman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

My LIneup:
Cam Newton - QB
Matt Ryan - QB
Ray Rice - RB
LeSean McCoy - RB
Marshaun Lynch - RB
Steven Jackson - RB
David Wilson - RB
Montee Ball – RB
Dez Bryant - WR
Roddy White - WR
A.J. Green - WR
Danny Amendola - WR
Hakeem Nicks - WR
Jimmy Graham - TE
Greg Olsen - TE
Rob Gronkowski - TE
Blair Walsh - K
Seahawks - DEF

This looks like a huge team because the league is only 4 teams so we decided to play with three starting RBs, three starting WRs and two TEs and a couple extra bench guys. The trade my friend proposed was for my Steven and he was gonna trade me Robert Griffin III. I thought I didn't need another QB so I was looking to see if there was something more profitable. You'll probably notice that I only have one K and DEF each to start and no backups. During the bye week I'll have to pick up a free agent. Thing is, my friend is in a similar situation so I cant really trade for those positions unless he's willing to give up one of his starters which are S. Janikowski and the Texans.

Also, I'm not sure if it matters but I'm playing against him in the first week and it says I'm projected about 20 points ahead of him. Maybe I should just not mess with anything until after the game?

Thanks in advance, any and all help is appreciated. this is my second year playing Fantasy Football and I still don't know half as much as everyone else in my league when it comes to football.
gsquidman
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: What position am I weakest at? (need help with a trade)

Postby Mr.Joshua » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:20 pm

I'd stay put since you only start 1 qb, you have 2 great options. Keep the rb depth ;-D

-my first league was a 4 teamer, 1st round guys were like Terrel Davis & and Farve
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 210)

Re: What position am I weakest at? (need help with a trade)

Postby FireGoodell » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Dude seriously a FOUR team league? Sack up and at LEAST join a 10 team league. Personally I'd never play in even a 10 team league because I feel like I am a very good drafter and in 10 team leagues even guys that really don't know what there doing can end up with very good teams. Twelve team and up leagues separate the men from the boys, If you don't really know what you're doing you're likely to end up with a bad team in those leagues. I realize this is probably some league with just a few of your friends and maybe you couldn't get more people together but to me it's pointless. I'd much rather be in a online league with strangers and in a four team league with friends.
FireGoodell
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Beginner's Forum