My 16 Team Roster! Definitely WHIR. Thanks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

My 16 Team Roster! Definitely WHIR. Thanks

Moderator: Football Moderators

My 16 Team Roster! Definitely WHIR. Thanks

Postby SullivanNJD » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Here is my team in a 16 Team Re-draft on Yahoo. .5 PPR. Interesting starting rosters.
Starting Roster

QB- Kaepernick
RB- Lacy
RB- L. Miller
WR- Calvin
WR- Boldin
WR- Britt
TE- Cook
TE- Sudfeld
R/W- Dwyer
Q/R/W/T - Pryor

Bench
WR- Little
WR- C. Patterson
WR- Wheaton
RB- Hartline
TE- Eifert
RB- Leveon Bell

Obviously in a 16 team league like this, no one really has a "good team" by the standards of the 10 team league. But I think this team has a lot of upside, especially Lacy now hat Harris is out for the season. Bell kind of bit me in the ass with his injury (He was my 3rd Rounder). What do you guys think? Any roster move suggestions?

Dan
SullivanNJD
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: My 16 Team Roster! Definitely WHIR. Thanks

Postby LMack » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 pm

I think I would have approached this draft a little differently than you have. Due to the "Offensive Player" slot where you have Pryor I would have prioritized getting a 2nd QB for that slot earlier. Pryor could bring some value with his legs if he wins the starting job, but I think it would be worth adding Matt Flynn on the chance that Pyror loses the job at any point.

Other than that it can be tough to judge a team in a 16 team league. You have solid TE depth, some upside RBs, and the best WR in the NFL. The Bell injury does hurt at the top of your draft but hopefully you can bounce back from it. With leagues like this talent can get spread thin so on a week to week basis you should be competitive.
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings