10 team .5PPR; WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team .5PPR; WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team .5PPR; WHIR

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:01 am

Start 2 flex spots and only have 5 man bench, but other than that starting positions are standard. Number in () Is the round i drafted them in. Im a little worried about my tight end but half of this league is a bit amateurish and started taking backup TEs in round 9 and 10 and there was no way i was passing up Hilton and Gordon to get someone like an Owen Daniels. Actually Cameron went undrafted and I was going to get him but i already have Gordon and not sure i want 2 Browns players on my team. Do you think Cameron is much better than Davis??

QB: Stafford (8)
WR: Andre Johnson (4)
WR: Jordy Nelson (6)
RB: Spiller (1)
RB: Chris Johnson (2)
TE: Fred Davis (13)
FLEX: Reggie Bush (3)
FLEX: Eddie Lacy (5)
BN: Montee Ball (7)
BN: TY Hilton (9)
BN: Josh Gordon (10)
BN: Kenny Britt (11)
BN: Danny Woodhead (12)
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 team .5PPR; WHIR

Postby the207life » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I honestly think I would have gone with Cameron even with Josh Gordon already taking a spot on your roster.. but are him and Davis THAT different? No. Cameron is still a solid pick. I like TY and Kenny B. With Danny Woodhead leaving New England for SD I think were going to see a huge improvement. Why? Because when, not if, Mathews gets hurt he'll see his workload pick up a lot. There were times when he showed moments of brilliance playing for the pats. Overall nice work.
the207life
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby sabomnim » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 pm

QB: i think he's in for a big year. Bush adds another receiver for him (10)
RB: great all around with depth (10)
WR: aj, jordy and britt all bring injury concerns which makes me nervous. I like gordon and ty tho (8)
TE: at this point it won't matter who you have, they are all equal at this level (6)

Overall: id try to move a rb around to get a more reliable wr. Or sell aj after a big game to get a less injury prone one. Hes overrated. (9)

Please rate mine:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=536654
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)

Postby mycuccismells » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, I actually dropped Fred Davis and grabbed Cameron. At the very least ill use him for the first 2 weeks while Gordon is out, he should be decent enough for those 2 weeks. As far as my WR Im not in love with them either but i think their injury risk is offset by a ton of upside which i like, Andre and Jordy can both be top 8 receivers on any given week.

The guys that i like to trade with in this league have Brandon Marshall, Amendola, Wayne, VJax, Welker so ill probably go for them at some point. Both teams are a little weak at RB so Ill wait a few weeks until they realize that and try and get one of their receivers
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)

Return to Roster Ratings