12 Man, H2H, PPR, 6th Pick... WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Man, H2H, PPR, 6th Pick... WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Man, H2H, PPR, 6th Pick... WHIR

Postby K.Rieske » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 am

1) CJ Spiller, RB BUF
2) Dez Bryant, WR DAL
3) Stevan Ridley, RB NE
4) Cam Newton, QB CAR
5) Vincent Jackson, WR TB
6) Jordy Nelson, WR GB
7) Steve Smith, WR CAR
8) Jared Cook, TE STL
9) Mark Ingram, RB NO
10) Kenny Britt, WR TEN
11) Patriots D/ST
12) Andy Dalton, QB CIN
13) Zach Sudfeld, TE NE
14) Ronnie Hillman, RB DEN
15) Steven Hauschka, K SEA
K.Rieske
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Man, H2H, PPR, 6th Pick... WHIR

Postby LMack » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Definitely a top half of the league team.

Is this a 2 RB 3 WR starting roster? If so I can see getting your 4th WR before your 3rd RB but even in PPR leagues that is something I try to avoid. With that being said I love your opening 5 picks and am surprised you were able to land them at the spots you did - some great value. If Ingram and Hillman can win big shares of the respective ground games of their teams you will be set at RB3/RB4 but I am a bit skeptical of that, which ties back in to my original comment.

To conclude, tough to say exactly how much I like the team without the exact roster settings but I can see you landed enough value early and upside late to make this a solid 12 teamer. Good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)

Re: 12 Man, H2H, PPR, 6th Pick... WHIR

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm not sold on your RB's. I think you sacrificed RB depth for WR depth, as LMack alluded to. Ifyour RBs live up to preseason hype, you'll be alright. I'm just not sure that all of those if's are gonna happen for you. I like Ridley the best of your RBs.

You might be able to try and trade some WR depth for a solid RB2, depending on what other team's rosters look like. Although, even the teams with 2 solid RBs at my dynasty draft yesterday were looking for RB depth. Just not a deep position as far as solid starters goes...

WR is definitely solid, QB solid, TE (with Sudfeld) is solid, so other than RB you look good. You will probably be battling for a playoff spot come end of the season, but I'd still feel better with another RB.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=536933
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 415)

Return to Roster Ratings