zainfidel wrote:10-team, standard Yahoo league.
Happy to hear suggestions. There are some surprising players on the waiver wire (Ben Tate, Mark Ingram, Chris Givens, Isaac Redman), and wonder if I should pick one (or more) of them up. Will gladly help in return. Thanks in advance!
1. (4) C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)
2. (17) Steven Jackson (Atl - RB)
3. (24) Demaryius Thomas (Den - WR)
4. (37) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
5. (44) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
6. (57) Robert Griffin III (Was - QB)
7. (64) Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
8. (77) Kenbrell Thompkins (NE - WR)
9. (84) Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)
10. (97) Golden Tate (Sea - WR)
11. (104) Montee Ball (Den - RB)
12. (117) Jared Cook (StL - TE)
13. (124) Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)
14. (137) Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
15. (144) Dan Bailey (Dal - K)
QB 8 - RG3 concerns me like any other mobile QB with the injury risk. It doesnt help that he is already dinged up. If healthy you got a great player, but thats an IF i dont typically like to take with mobile QBs.
RB 10 - 2 great starters (tho im not nearly as high on sjax as the media is) and 3 great bench players. Solid all around and enough potential on the bench to cover your bases
WR 9 - Solid starters (tho i see wayne finally hitting that old age wall) and good potential on the bench. Should be fine here. Only not a 10 bc of age and predicting a decrease in targets for thomas and colston.
TE 7 - as a titans fan, not as high on cook as I used to be. Fisher didn't know how to utilize him as a titan coach, I dont think he will as a STL coach. Cooks isnt a good blocker which prevents him from staying on the field more often.
Overall 8.5 - your RBs and WRs will be solid enough to get you to the playoffs and maintain course if you get the injury bug. Your QB situation makes me nervous since he cost a 6th rounder and jared cook will be too inconsistent for my liking (if sudfeld is available scoop him up now). Atleast you are strong in the areas that need it most
Please Rate Mine:viewtopic.php?f=44&t=536654