Drop Better RB Just To Get a Handcuff???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop Better RB Just To Get a Handcuff????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop Better RB Just To Get a Handcuff????

Postby Eagle Baseball » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:31 pm

How important is it to have your starting RB's handcuff?

12 team league with 2 RB and a Flex position. This league has a 9 player bench so available WW pickups are thin and if something would happen to one of my starting RB's I likely would not be able to get their backup unless I have the #1 WW position.

My current starting RB's are Richardson, Wilson and Lacy. Drafted in rds 1, 2 and 4.

My bench RB's are Woodhead, Rodgers (Atl), Bush (Chi) and Brown (NY) as Wilson's handcuff.

Both Rainey as Richardson's handcuff and Franklin as Lacy's handcuff are available on the WW. Bush has the potential to get goal line carries and Rodgers also has more value then Rainey or Franklin so imo both Bush and Rodgers will have potential to help during bye weeks. But at the same time it is possible that I could have each of my 3 main RB's handcuff if something were to happen to them. Woodhead likely would be a starter above either of those to potential pickups. If something were to happen to Forte then Bush may be very valuable. So do I drop Rodgers and/or Bush just to get the handcuff?
Eagle Baseball
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions