Rate My 16 Team Roster - WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My 16 Team Roster - WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My 16 Team Roster - WHIR

Postby Jebler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Rules: 16 teams, All TDs 6pts, .5 PPR

Start - 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

I had the 11th OVR pick and QB's went fast, (Brees, Rodgers and Manning all gone by my first pick). With that i decided to wait on my QB's further down the draft.

QB - Andy Dalton, Josh Freeman
RB - Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy, Ryan Mathews, Joique Bell
WR - Calvin Johnson, Kenny Britt, DeAndre Hopkins, Brandon Lafell
TE - Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert
K - Robbie Gould
D/ST - 49ers

WHIR
Jebler
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My 16 Team Roster - WHIR

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Not sold on your RBs, I have heard that Miller is in the doghouse in Miami, but the season's here, maybe real games will let him show he's worth it. However, I expect Lacy will be your top RB before long.

I like Dalton this season, you did good to wait for him instead of reaching for another QB earlier. WR depth is a little suspect, but with only needing to start 1, you may be alright, as Calvin is the man. I love your TE's, and expect with this starting lineup you'll be starting the both of them a few times this year.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=536933
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 415)

Re: Rate My 16 Team Roster - WHIR

Postby gsnts725 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm a little bit concerned about your team tbh. Dalton/Freeman should be an okay QB platoon. Not really sold on your RB's as you have Lamar Miller who has to live up the hype. Eddie Lacy is a rookie, Ryan Mathews can't stay healthy, and Joique Bell is a bit of a wildcard. Besides Megatron, your WR's are mediocre because I don't trust Britt staying healthy at all and he has to compete with Kendall Wright and Nate Washington for touches. DeAndre Hopkins is a rookie, but I like him and has nice upside. Brandon Lefell is just meh. At least you have the best TE in fantasy though. Overall i think you should try to make some upgrades at WR if Lacy/Miller/Mathews turn out to be really good early on. Then sell really high on them.
gsnts725
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)

Return to Roster Ratings