Need creative roster advice (Missed money league draft) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need creative roster advice (Missed money league draft)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Conseptualize » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Having been busy as of late I had the wrong date of my 12-team money league draft and auto drafted. :-t

My roster:

Brady
D. Murray
C. Ivory
Amendola
Megatron
A.J. Green
Witten

Bench

Shorts
Denarious Moore
Lance Moore
Greg Olsen
Brandon Myers
Woodhead
Joique Bell

As you can see, I have two RBS and neither are close to a lock as number one. What moves would ya'll make? I'm really hurting for an RB.

Thanks
Conceptualize was taken!
Conseptualize
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JMR162; » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Conseptualize wrote:Having been busy as of late I had the wrong date of my 12-team money league draft and auto drafted. :-t

My roster:

Brady
D. Murray
C. Ivory
Amendola
Megatron
A.J. Green
Witten

Bench

Shorts
Denarious Moore
Lance Moore
Greg Olsen
Brandon Myers
Woodhead
Joique Bell

As you can see, I have two RBS and neither are close to a lock as number one. What moves would ya'll make? I'm really hurting for an RB.

Thanks

Oh man there's so many things you could do here...try and trade megatron or green for a stud, offer a 2 for 1 WR for RB deal to the teams that got all the RB while u were auto pickin WR, offer the romo owner witten for mid tier RB bc you have depth there...just some thoughts off the top of my head
JMR162;
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need creative roster advice (Missed money league draft)

Postby Conseptualize » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 pm

JMR162; wrote:
Conseptualize wrote:Having been busy as of late I had the wrong date of my 12-team money league draft and auto drafted. :-t

My roster:

Brady
D. Murray
C. Ivory
Amendola
Megatron
A.J. Green
Witten

Bench

Shorts
Denarious Moore
Lance Moore
Greg Olsen
Brandon Myers
Woodhead
Joique Bell

Thanks

Oh man there's so many things you could do here...try and trade megatron or green for a stud, offer a 2 for 1 WR for RB deal to the teams that got all the RB while u were auto pickin WR, offer the romo owner witten for mid tier RB bc you have depth there...just some thoughts off the top of my head

I'd like to hold onto Megatron. I did offer up Green for a couple lower end RB 1s in one for one trades, but both were rejected. The league I'm in really values RB even more than the regular FF player would. I was thinking of offering Green for MJD just a straight swap.

I may have to struggle a few weeks and hope someone becomes in dire need of a legit number one WR. Any more suggestions would be much appreciated.

Or how about an Green for Jackson trade? I feel like I'd be getting the shorter end of the stick in a trade like that, but it may be an option.
Conceptualize was taken!
Conseptualize
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JMR162; » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Other than lookin at each roster and considering the scoring/team needs of each team there's not a whole lot you may be able to do just yet. I mean if u really want a RB hit up every owner and see what they would want or if anyone's for sale. I mean, unfortunately ur surplus of talent is at two very deep positions. BUT-aj green and megatron are big names and amendola and shorts are solid 2-3 if u off one of ur big dawgs. Just my opinion tho...as far as green for Jackson? Yea it's a high price to pay but I'd rather have s-jax as my # 2 any day. Heck in my opinion he would be ur number one bc I can't stand demarco Murray but that's another story lol
JMR162;
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions