frikkin brooks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

frikkin brooks

Moderator: Football Moderators

frikkin brooks

Postby aglio412 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:23 am

so i made it to the finals of my playoffs with brad johnson and brooks as my qbs...i gotta give mad props to the now gimpy clinton portis.

i pulled brooks at noon yesterday to start johnson against the texans..i still won, by a slim margin, and woke up today to see that brooks would have gotten me 77pts (bj got me 32)..so now the dilemma...and this should prob be a who should i start post...but i have to pick between bj facing the horrendous atl secondary [at home] or brooks firing away against JAC [in JAC].

this isn't a who should i start thread tho...i'm just fuming because i wasted a #2 pick on brooks and had him riding pine all season and it figures the week before the championship game, he's got me stressed about starting him.

at least i'm now guaranteed 3rd place money, but i'm gonna be rolling into the championship three way battle with a horrendous lineup [esp if portis is out] and i'm sure i'll pick the wrong qb, i always do.

so how does one get GOOD fantasy football luck?
aglio412
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JEB » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:00 am

The only luck I'm aware of in this sport is PLAY YOUR STUDS! Before this weekend I was perplexed on wether to start Horn or not. Most of the FF sites were telling me not to play him, don't expect a blowout game by Horn they said. I went against what they said and started him anyway because he is one of my studs. Man, I'm glad I didn't take that advice. I'm in the superbowl because of Horn. Good luck with your picks next week. My advice, is to keep playing your studs and hope they show on any given Sunday.
JEB
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk