12-team, PPR, QB TD6 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12-team, PPR, QB TD6

Moderator: Football Moderators

12-team, PPR, QB TD6

Postby mister_jay_peg » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Total scoring rules are PPR, point per 10 for rushing/receiving w/ no bonus for 100, point per 20 for passing w/ no bonus for 300, 6pt for passing TD's, -1 for INT. So pretty catch and throw-friendly.

For understanding some picks, I never get a backup QB or TE, preferring to grab on an as-needed basis for byes.

Picked 5th on a snake. Here's what I got:

Ray Rice
Jimmy Graham
Brandon Marshall
Lamar Miller
Matthew Stafford
Mike Wallace
DeAngelo Williams
Mike Williams
Lance Moore
Bilal Powell
Danny Woodhead
Emmanuel Sanders
Felix Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
San Diego
Mike Nugent

Thoughts?
mister_jay_peg
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 12-team, PPR, QB TD6

Postby LMack » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Team looks solid.

I'll start at the top. Stafford benefits from this format with the slightly increase points per passing yards (.05 per vs .04 per) and I believe his passing TD numbers will come up from last year to take advantage of the 6 points per TD.

I'm a bit concerned about your RB depth. Rice should be steady, Miller has a great situation and should run away with the job but I always get a bit concerned with early round backs who haven't done it before, and DWill should be flex-able for at least 6 weeks but than that situation could become murky again. I like Woodhead as a sneaky PPR play who should be able to pick up the RB slack should a starter falter but hopefully it doesn't come to that. At WR Marshall is certainly a stud. Behind him you have a decent corps. You don't have many high volume receivers after Marshall but the guys you have are RZ targets or burners so with TDs will come value. Whatever issues with RB or WR I just mentioned get remedied by the presence of Jimmy Graham. He should be a PPR stud and worth the second round pick.

Some other roster comments: I agree with your plan to not roster a 2nd QB or TE, especially with Stafford and Graham on your roster. Those spots are certainly better spent on WR/RB fliers.

Good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings