Not Ideal, but Definitely can Compete - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Not Ideal, but Definitely can Compete

Moderator: Football Moderators

Not Ideal, but Definitely can Compete

Postby Mr.Joshua » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:22 am

12 team,1 ppr (10th pick) - felt like this draft just didnt break my way, kept searching for that rb 3 in rounds 3-6, but they went quick and saw better value else where. Couldnt take guys like DMC,Vareen, Richardson,Matthews over Cobb & VJax....thoughts?

Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,S.Green,M.Christine
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore,Wheaton
V.Davis
Laurinaitis
M.Bryant
Colts
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 210)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Not Ideal, but Definitely can Compete

Postby LMack » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:13 pm

I don't really love the depth at WR/RB but your top options at each position are solid. Your team should be anchored by your top 2 backs, your top 3 WRs, and the continued development of Russel Wilson.

One player that I specifically want to comment on is Vernon Davis. Vernon Davis is a tough player for me to rank this year and I haven't drafted him on any team but I think that is more a function of my draft strategy than anything else. I usually am taking Graham early or Cameron/Eifert late and rarely dabble with any of the options in between. That is usually where I'm loading up on WR/RB depth. However, if Davis can get back to 2011ish numbers and split with Boldin the missing Crabtree targets then he will be worth that investment.

If your team stays healthy and you can play the wire a bit to round off the back end of the roster then you will be competitive. Good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings