12 Team PPR League Draft Results - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team PPR League Draft Results

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team PPR League Draft Results

Postby Schiftyy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi, I just had my local draft, and it's a 12 team, 1pt PPR league. I started with the 8th pick, and when it got down to me, there were two RB left on the board and I had them ranked about the same so the pick was a little tough for me. It was between Trent Richardson and Alfred Morris, and I ended up choosing Richardson, only because I thought he would end up getting more catches. Another 4 picks go by to end the first and we start the second round.. It comes to me, and somehow, Alfred morris was still on the board because everyone started taking WR's. I could not believe that he fell to me in the 2nd. Then, I wait for my 3rd round pick, where I was planning to take my first WR, and it gets to me, and MJD is sitting right there on the board and there was no question, I was taking him. I thought I got pretty lucky with those first three picks.. really the 2nd and 3rd pick. Tell me what you guys think , Heres my full roster..

QB: Tony Romo (6th round)

RB: Trent Richardson (1st round)

RB: Alred Morris (2nd round)

WR: Reggie Wayne (4th round)

WR: Antonio Brown (5th round)

TE: Brandon Myers (7th round)

Flex: Maurice Jones-Drew (3rd round)

Defense: Bengals

K: Dan Bailey

BE: Lance Moore, Mike Williams, Rashard Mendenhall, Brian Hartline, Kendall Wright, Heath Miller (just picked him up off the FA list, since he just got taken off the PUP list)
Schiftyy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team PPR League Draft Results

Postby gsnts725 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Pretty solid. I don't know how well Morris will do in a PPR, but I like your WR's. They're usually reliable. Also, I really like T-Rich and MJD (I think he will bounce back this year). Romo is a solid QB. The bench is alright, not too flashy. Overall I think your team should be playoff worthy.
gsnts725
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)

Postby Schiftyy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Well, I actually had Morris last year in this league. I traded for him in week 4 because I really needed some better RB's. He went absolutely ham last year in our ppr league. That's why it was a little difficult for me to decide in the 1st round because I had Morris last year and he carried my team a lot of weeks, and without him, I would have def not won our championship.
Schiftyy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Schiftyy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 pm

gsnts725 wrote:Pretty solid. I don't know how well Morris will do in a PPR, but I like your WR's. They're usually reliable. Also, I really like T-Rich and MJD (I think he will bounce back this year). Romo is a solid QB. The bench is alright, not too flashy. Overall I think your team should be playoff worthy.

I actually thoght my bench came out pretty solid.. especially with those WR's at the top. Lance Moore, Mike Williams, Brian Hartline all had over 1,100 yards receiving last year. And I acquired Rashard Mendenhall for Malcom Floyd because I wanted another starting RB on my bench, even though I feel I have 3 top 10 RB starting for me.
Schiftyy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Roster Ratings