8 team league drafted 4th - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

8 team league drafted 4th

Moderator: Football Moderators

8 team league drafted 4th

Postby Fufynono » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Scoring is standard aside from passing TDs are worth 6, we get 1 point per 20 passing yards and we get kick and punt return points at 10 yards per 1 point. We start 1 QB, 2 HB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, and 1 K.

QB: Russell Wilson
HB: LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Rashard Mendenhall, LeVeon Bell and Knowshon Moreno, Vick Ballard and Isaac Redman
WR: Demarius Thomas, Julio Jones, Mike Wallace, Hakeem Nicks, T.Y. Hilton and Cecil Shorts
TE: Jimmy Graham
DST: Bengals
K: Justin Tucker

I know I'm a little thin at HB with unpoven players or unknown situations but I'm hoping to improve that with trades and working the waivers. Any suggestions on areas to work on or maybe some players to target via trade or waivers? Leave me a link and I'd be happy to comment on yours as well. Thanks!
Fufynono
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 8 team league drafted 4th

Postby Thor » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:48 pm

I think you have enough depth at RB to play matchups. You have 2 solid WRs two start weekly and a stone cold stud at TE. Even in an 8 team league having Graham gives you an advantage at the position. McCoy has the potential to be the #2 RB this year, however he and Charles will obviously be more valuable in a PPR system.

See how things play out with the top RBs. Having Hilton on the bench will give you the luxury of packaging a WR and a RB for a stud RB later if you need to do it.
14 Team 5 pts per 5 receptions
QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, TE, FLEX(WR/TE), K, DST
QB- Romo, Freeman, Manuel
RB- Sproles, J Bell, Bernard, W McGahee
WR - Megatron, D Bryant, V Brown, A Jeffery, R Randle, P Harvin(IR)
TE- J Graham, Sudfeld
K- Hartley
DST - Dallas
Thor
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 85)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings