Ugh!!! Again?!? Really?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Ugh!!! Again?!? Really?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ugh!!! Again?!? Really?!

Postby prophecy135 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 am

So through week2, yes I know it's not over, but it might as well be! I will end the week with the most points scored through two weeks AND the most points against through two weeks.. 0-2 baby!

The worst part is, week one I went against Demaryius Thomas AND Anquan Boldin, lost by 4.. Left Tavon with 10, Michael Floyd with 14, and DeAndre Hopkins with 11 on the bench in favor of TY Hilton who scored 5.. Best part is I left Vereen on the bench.. I still don't think I would have started him over Charles, Bush and Sproles.. Maybe Sproles but I didn't want to get cute..

This week I had the pleasure of going against Marshawn and Dez. Had the debate of who to start between Floyd, Tavon, TY, and Hopkins, went with Floyd.. Austin 22, TY 23, Hopkins 27, Floyd....5! Now I may have lost anyway this week, he still has Antonio Brown to go, and hes currently got me by 1, but the real kicker... I had Bullock who scores -1 for me! And I may have lost Bush, which might not be as bad as I did handcuff him..

Colston, Matty Ice, and Alf look like potential breakouts for next week..

Seriously though... I don't think I can take another week of being the highest scoring loser!

Had some bad luck like this? Go ahead and vent here and make me feel a little better that I'm not the only one!

Roster for comedy sake:
QB: Vick, Palmer
RB: Charles, Bush, Sproles, Joique, Vereen
WR: Cobb, TY, Michael Floyd, Hopkins, Tavon
TE: Gronk, Bennett
K: Bullock (getting cut as soon as I can!!)
DST: WW week 1 TB, week 2 CAR
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting