2013 draft stuff consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Ambulance Chasers

2013 draft stuff consolidated

Moderators: Indibuck, murphysxm, Football Moderators

2013 Round 8

Postby Indibuck » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Picks should be entered in the following manner:
"8.01 Barry Sanders - RB, DET"

Please PM the owner that follows you after you have made your selection.
8.01 DVauthrin
8.02 The Lung
8.03 mzkp54
8.04 Chaoyi Shih
8.05 Indibuck
8.06 m16a
8.07 Devil Doc
8.08 Mr. Joshua
8.09 murphysxm
8.10 wtr23
8.11 The Beaker
8.12 Dolfan19
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2013 Draft Commentary

Postby murphysxm » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Mr.Joshua wrote:Well Murph, you snaked me again at wr...first Fitz and now Jones. Nice picks
-Again it was a tough group to break down, since I'm playing catch-up @ wr, I went with the guy who I think has the highest upside in Britt.

I almost went with a RB that I don't think makes it back to me, but felt like I needed the WR position more. Maybe I will get lucky and he will make it back to me.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby Indibuck » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Chaoyi Shih wrote:i must say i am a little bumped about Rashard Mendenhall taken, i seriously considered him at 6.03, but thought i have better chance of getting him at 7.09 than Brady at 7.09, and thought team 1-8 is generally stronger RBs than 9-12, and less likely to take Mendenhall before 7.09, guess i was wrong. :-° (sigh)

i thought Indi is going for WR3 with WR2 upside in 6.05 :-?

ps - trading are starting to confuse me now.

I think Mendenhall is underrated this year. I know the OL is weak, but he's going to get a ton of carries. This is his 2nd season back from the knee injury; for every RB not named Adrian, this is when they typically regain the majority of their pre-injury physical game. He makes for a great RB3/flex play with high-end RB2 upside and insurance (when?) if Randle gets hurt.

Thought about WR, but couldn't pass on the value I got there with Mendy.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: 2013 Round 7

Postby m16a » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

7.07 Stevie Johnson - WR, BUF
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Indibuck » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

7.08 Mike Williams - WR, TBB
Indibuck

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:46 am

7.09 Danario Alexander - WR, SDC
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 224)

Postby mzkp54 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 am

7.10 Robert Griffin III - QB, WAS
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Postby Dolfan19 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm

3.03 Gronk - Someone called Gronk this year's AP, and I think that's a good analogy. I grabbed him maybe 6-12 spots higher than his ADP depending on when and where info comes from. I think most people are scared that he will start the year on PUP, but I would (and did) bet against that. His initial timetable for recovery puts him ready 2 days after the Pats opener. I think at 3.03 he is a good deal if he starts playing by week 4 and I am guessing that is right around when he comes back. The guy has averaged 1 TD per game played over the past 2 seasons. And now he should be more of a focal point of the offense with the departures of so many familiar faces. Fingers crosses he recovers quick... :-L
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:3.03 Gronk - Someone called Gronk this year's AP, and I think that's a good analogy. I grabbed him maybe 6-12 spots higher than his ADP depending on when and where info comes from. I think most people are scared that he will start the year on PUP, but I would (and did) bet against that. His initial timetable for recovery puts him ready 2 days after the Pats opener. I think at 3.03 he is a good deal if he starts playing by week 4 and I am guessing that is right around when he comes back. The guy has averaged 1 TD per game played over the past 2 seasons. And now he should be more of a focal point of the offense with the departures of so many familiar faces. Fingers crosses he recovers quick... :-L

i don't doubt the his value, but the reason AP is AP is because he did something that's very unlikely to happen, and expect Gronk to repeat the same is pushing it.
but just like MJD, Nicks, DMC, and all the other top injury prone, it's always a gamble, therefore, i wish Gronk stay rested for a year and prepare for 2015 :-b
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 224)

Postby TheBeaker » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am

Anyone heard from The Lung?...
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant