Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :)

Postby SheLovesFootball » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:20 pm

Horn's CELL-abration cost him $30,000

Lewis was fined 5 grand for ASSISTING the moron that couldnt locate the phone..

and Chad Johnson got $10,000 for his pitiful sign hidden in a snow bank..

ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BriGuy » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:21 pm

Horn also got fined $5,000, because the teammate who handed him the phone got fined that, but Horn said he would pay it...
DA' BEARS!
BriGuy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby KingGhidra » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:23 pm

I thought Chad Johnson's sign was great. It's a shame that the league doesn't even let something as playful as that get off. It's not like the sign said "the 49ers suck and Garcia is a homo".
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Re: Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :)

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:24 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!

You also don't need to dance, play video games, watch movies, etc., right? We don't need to have any fun, right?

Horn and Chad Johnson's teams were both winning crucial games when they starting celebrating(having fun). I mean, you only live once and if you are winning your team the game, you should be able to celebrate.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :)

Postby SheLovesFootball » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:27 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
SheLovesFootball wrote:ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!

You also don't need to dance, play video games, watch movies, etc., right? We don't need to have any fun, right?

Horn and Chad Johnson's teams were both winning crucial games when they starting celebrating(having fun). I mean, you only live once and if you are winning your team the game, you should be able to celebrate.

not really into debating this issue with you as it is already being done in several other posts.. but.. celebrating and acting like a selfish pompous ass are at opposite sides of the spectrum!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:29 pm

I just think that wat Horn and Chad did was unique and fun. They both were playing at home and earned a chance to celebrate. I bet if TO had done the celebration not much critcism would be going around. Horn is a fun and great player, 4 TD's deserves a celbration. By the way did Portis get fined when he put on the belt in his 5 TD game?? wat kind of garbage is this.

Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:31 pm

Horn deserved the celebration they were winning, its not like wat T.J. Duckett did down 31-7

Friendliness: %

Postby SheLovesFootball » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:Horn is a fun and great player, 4 TD's deserves a celbration. By the way did Portis get fined when he put on the belt in his 5 TD game?? wat kind of garbage is this.

for the record... HORN did his phone-a-thon after the 2nd.. not 4th TD... so that crap doesnt float ..

and Portis can wear his belt on the bench with his injuries this week... that too was outlandish...

fun.. celebrating is all great.. try being a coach of our youth and explaining that role models dont act like this....
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby KingGhidra » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:33 pm

I find it "funny" that more is being made of end zone celebrations by the media and this forum than the fact that the GENERAL MANAGER of a football team called a player a faggot.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby SheLovesFootball » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 pm

yanno King, I must say I agree.. I question why the outrage at such a "tame" namecalling when the GM could have used much more forceful and derogatory slurs... hhmmm.. did he strike a chord!??!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk